4shared Premium Accounts / Cookies


4shared Premium Accounts / Cookies

   4shared Premium Accounts / Cookies
Hello guys, Here I've collected together some 4shard premium accounts. If it'll become expire don't worry because I'll update it as soon as possible,

enjoy these account and please don't forget to comment because your response works as a booster for me.

4shared account
---------------------
User: blade870519@hotmail.com
Password: handspring
Premium Membership: active
This account is valid. (crocko.com)
Checked 31-Dec-2011

User: spino06
Password: spino06
Premium Membership: active
This account is valid. 
Checked 31-Dec-2011

User: pcorvilain
Password: 5Rda2gbf
Premium Membership: active
This account is valid.
Checked 31-Dec-2011


How to get more 4shard premium account?

1) First comment here with your name.
2) After that simply mail me at freakyvrk requesting for premium   account/cookie.
3) I will send you according to availability.

Note:-  Only friends who follow me on Twitter and Facebook page likers can make the request.

If u liked this post then please subscribe to this blog via E-mail(on the right-hand side of this blog) and also please bookmark this blog....You can also follow me on Twitter (@freakyvrk) and Become a fan on Facebook: Freak Hacks and VRK - The Attitude Boy.

Keep Visiting! Just give it a try and don’t forget to drop your comments here.